Workaholism is something that is not discussed very frequently as a really negative thing. We value hard work and even though we might complain about someone too much, deep down we sort of envy his work ethic.
Being a workaholic can have negative results not just on one’s health, but also on one’s spiritual life.
In this Episode
- The 7 Marks of a Workaholic.
- The difference between working long hours and being a workaholic.
- Adverse health effects of workaholism.
- The temperaments that are drawn to workaholism.
- Workaholism as sloth.
- What you can do to stop being a workaholic.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Workaholism Definition
- 7 Marks of a Workaholic
- How Being a Workaholic Differs from Working Long Hours — and Why That Matters for Your Health
- The Personality of the Workaholic and the Issue of “Self”
Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Ep. 9 – How to Use More Feminine Speech With Your Husband - November 8, 2021
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021