Soon after my conversion to Catholicism, I decided to only wear skirts and dresses.
It made such a difference in my life from the way I looked, to my sense of modesty and my feelings of responsibility when it came to others.
In this Episode
- The history of women wearing pants in the U.S.
- How wearing dresses and skirts affect your femininity.
- How women’s practice of wearing pants blur the line between masculine and feminine.
- Modesty and pants.
- How pants can cause you to be an occasion of sin.
Mentioned In This Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020