Virginity is a wonderful thing and ideally every spouse should be a virgin before marriage.
Alas, we live in a fallen world, full of sin.
As a result, there are a lot of sinners with past sexual history, who are trying hard to live chaste lives, but can do nothing about their history.
If you really desire to marry a virgin, you might ask yourself, “Am I being selfish for wanting to marry a virgin”?
In this Episode
- Should you break up with someone who reveals his or her past sexual history to you during courtship?
- How to deal with disappointment at not being able to give each other the gift of celibacy.
- Does sexual history affect marital happiness?
- How do you deal with insecurity that arises from your experienced spouse possibly comparing you to others?
- What to do if your spouse lied to you about previous relationships?
Mentioned In This Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- Ep. 43.3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022