We live in a confusing time – a time when men are afraid to be men, where men are afraid to be gentlemen.
Men are confused because we live in a quasi-matriarchy which celebrates womanhood and denigrates manhood.
What men need is a code of chivalry.
Circa 1839-1997, The Virginia Military Institute, the oldest state-supported military college in the United States had the “Code of a Gentleman”, a code which listed the attributes and the actions of a gentleman.
We take a look at the Code of a Gentleman in this podcast.
In this Episode
- Gentlemanly precepts you might consider adopting if you haven’t already.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Be Not Afraid: A Book of Quotes for Catholic Men
- Answers to the Catholic Man Crisis: Collected Articles from Those Catholic Men
- Manual for Spiritual Warfare
If you purchase anything through the links on this site, beautysoancient.com may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting beautysoancient.com!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020