In part one of the talk on the marital debt, we looked at the technical aspects of it, as well as whether it is a sin to refuse the marital debt. You can listen to it here.
This episode is addressed to husbands who tend to bear the brunt of the marital debt refusals. If you learn to speak your wife’s love language, you won’t have to even request the marital debt. Show her you love her, and see how that changes things.
Also, my husband Joe joins me on the podcast to discuss a situation that happened last night.
Today, we take a look at the 5 Love Languages.
In this Episode
- Why any discussions on the marital debt should occur from a perspective of love.
- What are the love languages?
- A look at Words of Affirmation.
- A situation that occurred between Joe and I last night
- A look at Acts of Service.
- A look at Receiving Gifts
- A Look at Quality Time
- A look at Physical Touch
Mentioned in this Episode
Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022