Phlegmatics are the quintessential “nice” people.
The phlegmatic is prone to sloth and does not like to work, but once he takes on a task, he perseveres.
He doesn’t demand much from life and doesn’t have a lot of internal motivation.
A phlegmatic soul must cultivate an aspiration to do better, especially when it comes to piety.
He must focus on fulfilling his duties of life.
Today, we take a look at the phlegmatic section of Rev. Conrad Hock’s the Four Temperaments, as we study the phlegmatic’s path to holiness.
In this Episode
- A phlegmatic must focus on his duties of life.
- A phlegmatic must be careful to aspire to greater sanctity.
- A look at the “mixed temperaments”.
Mentioned in this Episode
If you purchase anything through the links on this site, beautysoancient.com may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting beautysoancient.com!
Check out this YouTube on the Phlegmatic Temperament
Subscribe Through Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020