We’re very good at pointing out envy in others. After all, “haters gonna hate”, as the slang phrase goes. But are we good at identifying envy in ourselves? Do we focus on overcoming envy?
In this Episode
- The difference between jealousy and envy.
- How grave a sin is envy?
- What do the Church fathers say about envy?
- How envy opposes charity.
- Three ways to root out envy.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Sins of the Tongue or Jealousy in Woman’s Life, by by Msgr. Landriot
- New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia: Charity and Charities
- Treatise 10 On Jealousy and Envy by St Cyprian of Carthage
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022