Whenever we speak of intimidating men on dates, a very popular trope is, “If he’s intimidated by me, that’s his problem. I need a strong man who can ‘handle’ ” me.
How is it then that some women intimidate men and some don’t? And if a woman complains about men being intimidated by her on the one hand, why would she then express no interest in doing anything to change that?
The truth is, we CAN work on ourselves so that we are not so intimidating that we turn men off and lower our chances of finding someone to marry.
In this Episode
- Why do men get intimidated by some women?
- How can you tell if a man is intimidated by you?
- How do masculine and feminine energy differ?
- Body language that exudes masculinity.
- How to behave on a date so that you don’t scare him away.
Mentioned in this Episode
- How can I stop Intimidating Men (Don’t agree with the author)!
- Psychological) Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder: Effects of Psychological Distance and Relative Intelligence on Men’s Attraction to Women
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.