When single or engaged couples think of the authority of the husband and the submission of the wife, what enters their heads?
I’m pretty sure there are lots of fantasies of deep-voiced men giving orders, and delicate wives acquiescing with lowered eyes.
Alas, anyone who’s been married for 5 minutes knows the truth about husbandly authority and wifely submission.
In this Episode
- The reality of submission-authority vs the fantasy.
- What could make your husband say to you, “I’m the boss”?
- How husbands should exercise their God-given authority.
- How men and women are portrayed in this culture.
- What does “happy wife, happy life” mean?
- Under what circumstances should a wife be submissive?
- What do you do if you have a husband who is not kind?
Mentioned In This Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020