All work and no leisure makes Jack and Jill sour-faced Catholics. Yes, we all need a little holy leisure in our lives.
“Let everything in creation draw you to God. Refresh your mind with some innocent recreation and needful rest, if it were only to saunter through the garden or the fields, listening to the sermon preached by the flowers, the trees, the meadows, the sun, the sky, and the whole universe. You will find that they exhort you to love and praise God; that they excite you to extol the greatness of the Sovereign Architect Who has given them their being. “~St Paul of the Cross
In this Episode
- Just some inspirational quotes on holy leisure!
Mentioned in this Episode
- The Manliness of Leisure
- Whether there can be a virtue about games (Thomas Aquinas)
- Temperance and the Art of Eating
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020