It is well known that women are prone to henpecking/nagging.
Yes, it is a stereotype, and not all women nag, but if we are honest, we will realize that we nag.
Maybe we grew up watching our mothers nag our fathers. Maybe it’s what we see on television.
Yes, Your Husband Might Lose His Attraction to You Because of Your Henpecking
In this Episode
- Being constantly nagged increases your risk of death.
- Why women henpeck.
- Nagging is torture.
- How nagging leads to your husband’s loss of attraction to you.
- How to give criticism without nagging.
Links Mentioned in the Podcast
- Stressful social relations and mortality: a prospective cohort study
- Good Marriage III. Nagging: The Ultimate Marital Over-Control
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!