Listen to the Podcast
Teen vogue posted a guide to sodomy on Christmas Day of 2019.
This is not the first time they posted this. It’s almost like they do it to rile up Christians.
This had me thinking about how important it is to either homeschool or put your kids in good Catholic schools, rather than risk the secular culture influencing them to abandon their beliefs.
Some couples think their finances won’t allow them to homeschool, although with budgeting, it is often possible.
However, there is nothing wrong with a stay-at-home mom and being a Proverbs 21 woman and bringing in a little income, if she so desires.
In this Episode: 5 Freelance Jobs That Are Perfect for Stay-at-home Moms
- Internet Marketer
- Graphic Designer
- Similarities & Differences Between Accounting & Bookkeeping
- How to become a graphic designer without going to university
Hi there! If you purchase any of our recommended products, we might receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting Lifesmything.com!
Love this episode? You’ll love this one
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022