When I woke up today, I didn’t know I would be podcasting about fleeing temptation.
But then this happened.
When I first woke up, I glanced at my phone. I know, I know. Bad habit.
Well, what a surprise I received!
I was greeted with the image of an almost completely nude FB friend!
How did that affect me in terms of temptation? Listen to the podcast to find out.
In this Episode
- What made me decide to do a podcast on fleeing temptation.
- The first thing you should do when faced with sexual temptation?
- How meditation can help.
- The worst topic you should focus on when meditating.
- Why we shouldn’t be secure in our own strength.
Mentioned In This Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020