Listen to the Podcast
Sometimes anger and hate for someone is so intense that it makes us sick, but we keep being angry. Is there no way of dissolving the anger?
Luckily there is a way and both religion and psychology confirm it.
We can dissolve anger through prayer.
Now how would you like to get rid of your strong feelings of anger that both shame you and control you?
Listen to the podcast to see how praying can help.
In this Episode
- Praying for someone decreases aggression.
- How praying causes cognitive “re-appraisal.
- How increases charity.
- Anger poisons us, not the person you’re angry at.
Mentioned in this episode
If you loved this episode, you might like this one:
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020