Listen to the Podcast
Sometimes anger and hate for someone is so intense that it makes us sick, but we keep being angry. Is there no way of dissolving the anger?
Luckily there is a way and both religion and psychology confirm it.
We can dissolve anger through prayer.
Now how would you like to get rid of your strong feelings of anger that both shame you and control you?
Listen to the podcast to see how praying can help.
In this Episode
- Praying for someone decreases aggression.
- How praying causes cognitive “re-appraisal.”
- How praying increases charity.
- Anger poisons us, not the person you’re angry at.
Mentioned in this episode
If you loved this episode, you might like this one:
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on other podcast streaming services. Please share and subscribe!
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022