Because we live in the modern society, there are a lot of women who don’t know how to be feminine – who don’t even know what feminine traits are.
In this episode, we look at 10 ways to cultivate our feminine traits.
In this Episode
- How to become more nurturing.
- Why you should study your feminine friends.
- How learning the feminine arts (sewing, cooking, etc) can help make you more feminine.
- How wearing dresses and skirts can make you more feminine.
- Don’t be afraid to ask men for help.
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020