Fr Chad Ripperger has a video on what he defines as the “Four Stages of Courtship.” This is a re-upload of a Facebook Live video I did in 2017, where I gave my take on the four stages.
At the time I had just begun to court with my now-husband and it served as a wonderful guide to our own courtship.
In this Episode
- What are the four stages of friendship?
- How long should you stay in each phase?
- What virtues should you seek in each stage?
- Is kissing allowed during courtship?
- The Friendship stage.
- The Courtship stage.
- The Betrothal stage.
- The Marriage stage.
Mentioned in this Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022