The choleric temperament inspires both admiration & loathing.
Cholerics are the natural-born leaders, proud, filled with grand aspirations, blunt and unempathetic.
However, a choleric who abandons himself to the will of God and sees himself as only a tool to be used for God’s Glory can achieve great things for the kingdom of God.
Today, we take a look at the choleric section of Rev. Conrad Hock’s the Four Temperaments, as we study the choleric path to holiness.
In this Episode
- A choleric needs high ideals and great thoughts.
- He must learn to beg God for his assistance.
- A choleric must never seek himself but must consider himself as instruments of God and servants of their fellow man.
- He must combat pride and anger daily.
- A choleric’s path to holiness involves humiliating himself voluntarily.
- He must be devoted to the humble and meek heart of Christ.
Mentioned in this Episode
- The Four Temperaments by Rev Conrad Hock.
- The Temperament that God Gave You
- Humility of Heart
- The Litany of Humility
If you purchase anything through the links on this site, beautysoancient.com may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting beautysoancient.com!