The choleric’s path to holiness is mostly dependent on humility.
The choleric temperament inspires both admiration & loathing.
Cholerics are the natural-born leaders, proud, filled with grand aspirations, blunt and unempathetic.
However, a choleric who abandons himself to the will of God and sees himself as only a tool to be used for God’s Glory can achieve great things for the kingdom of God.
Today, we take a look at the choleric section of Rev. Conrad Hock’s the Four Temperaments, as we study the choleric path to holiness.
In this Episode
- A choleric needs high ideals and great thoughts.
- He must learn to beg God for his assistance.
- A choleric must never seek himself but must consider himself as instruments of God and servants of their fellow man.
- He must combat pride and anger daily.
- A choleric’s path to holiness involves humiliating himself voluntarily.
- He must be devoted to the humble and meek heart of Christ.
Mentioned in this Episode
Since most people have a primary and secondary blend, so check out the description of the blends. This will give you a more accurate description of your temperament’s expression.
- The Four Temperaments by Rev Conrad Hock
- The Temperament that God Gave You
- Humility of Heart
- The Litany of Humility
If you purchase anything through the links on this site, beautysoancient.com may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting beautysoancient.com!
Want to dive in deeper into your choleric temperament and your path to holiness? Sign up for this free three-day email course.
Check out this YouTube on the Choleric Temperament
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022