This podcast was partly inspired by the hate that I saw directed at Catholic author, podcaster and course creator, Taylor Marshall when he released his latest book, “Infiltration”.
I’ve been meaning to talk about this for a while because I’ve seen other Catholic Entrepreneurs or those with apostolates, similarly attacked.
Why do some Catholics hate Catholic Entrepreneurs?
In this Episode
- The four reasons why I think some Catholics can’t stand to see or support Catholic entrepreneurs.
- Do you need a degree in a topic to be an expert on it?
- Is it a sin to be rich or to make money?
- Is blocking people from making a living online considered “defrauding a worker of its wages”?
- The Proverbs 31 woman and online businesses.
- The role of envy in people’s responses to Catholic entrepreneurs.
Mentioned In This Episode
Please Subscribe & Review On Itunes!
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher and other podcast streaming services.