Apparently, it has become a “thing” for Christian women to take “boudoir” photos.
Boudoir photography is a “photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images of its subjects in a photographic studio, bedroom or private dressing room environment, primarily intended for the private enjoyment of the subject and his or her romantic partners.”
This doesn’t sound like something a Catholic would be interested in, but there are tons of articles which aim to convince women that boudoir photos are a legitimate gift for one’s husband.
What is this world coming to?
In this Episode
- Why do women do boudoir photo shoots?
- Should Christian women take Boudoir photos?
- The link between low self-esteem (lack of confidence) and boudoir photos.
- The risk of lust.
- Why you should not give your husband sensual pictures of you while he is travelling for work.
- Does posing for sexy pictures make you strong?
- How sensual pictures can affect your marriage.
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022