Apparently, it has become a “thing” for Christian women to take “boudoir” photos.
Boudoir photography is a “photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images of its subjects in a photographic studio, bedroom or private dressing room environment, primarily intended for the private enjoyment of the subject and his or her romantic partners.”
This doesn’t sound like something a Catholic would be interested in, but there are tons of articles which aim to convince women that boudoir photos are a legitimate gift for one’s husband.
What is this world coming to?
In this Episode
- Why do women do boudoir photo shoots?
- Should Christian women take Boudoir photos?
- The link between low self-esteem (lack of confidence) and boudoir photos.
- The risk of lust.
- Why you should not give your husband sensual pictures of you while he is travelling for work.
- Does posing for sexy pictures make you strong?
- How sensual pictures can affect your marriage.
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
- Sowing Seeds – Why Both Soil Health & Soul Health Matter - March 26, 2021
- The Equality Act is a Trojan Horse for Christian Persecution - March 2, 2021
- Ep. 18 – When Does Overeating Become Gluttony? - June 12, 2020