Apparently, it has become a “thing” for Christian women to take “boudoir” photos.
Boudoir photography is a “photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images of its subjects in a photographic studio, bedroom or private dressing room environment, primarily intended for the private enjoyment of the subject and his or her romantic partners.”
This doesn’t sound like something a Catholic would be interested in, but there are tons of articles which aim to convince women that boudoir photos are a legitimate gift for one’s husband.
What is this world coming to?
In this Episode
- Why do women do boudoir photo shoots?
- Should Christian women take Boudoir photos?
- The link between low self-esteem (lack of confidence) and boudoir photos.
- The risk of lust.
- Why you should not give your husband sensual pictures of you while he is travelling for work.
- Does posing for sexy pictures make you strong?
- How sensual pictures can affect your marriage.
If you absolutely LOVE the podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes or anywhere you stream this podcast! The more wonderful reviews we get, the more people we are able to reach and help. Thanks and God bless!
You can also find us on Stitcher , Soundcloud, and other podcast streaming services. Please subscribe and share!
- 45:What To Do If Your Husband Doesn’t Lead Spiritually – 8 Tips - January 20, 2022
- 43:3 Ways We Are Culpable For The Mess We’re In - January 17, 2022
- Ep. 27 – 4 Reasons Why I Only Wear Skirts and Dresses – It Changed My Life! - January 14, 2022